The Feasibility Study:
The general purpose of our feasibility study is to determine roughly how a proposed project could look, what general features may be included and ballpark estimates.
- Photograph and document existing conditions, floor plans and elevations.
- Preliminary zoning and code analysis
- Schematic design sketches, floor plans and elevations
- Revise one floor plan and develop elevations
- Present preliminary budget analysis
The feasibility study is Phase 1 of our three-phase process. To learn more about our complete process, click here.