Getting that spring feeling… inside your home
It’s hard to believe but spring really is just around the corner. And what better way to get ready than to give your home’s interior a spring spruce up. Here are a few quick and easy tips to give your home a fresh new look.
- Vintage light fixtures and cabinet hardware are a great way to make a statement in your home this spring. Chandeliers and brushed metal hardware are great for giving your home a romantic feel.
- Be inspired by the outdoors. Beaches, mountains and coastlines are a huge inspiration for this spring’s color palette. Ocean blue, mossy green and turquoise are colors that are perfect for decorating your home this spring.
- Mix up your colors by blending bold and bright with neutrals. If painting an entire room a bold color is too much for you, consider painting your walls a neutral color and then keep the bright color choices for furniture and accent pieces.
- Metallic accent pieces are great for creating contrast if you have a room that is overall pretty neutral in color. A great way to do this would be to add a metallic framed mirror or picture frames to a neutral wall for example. Adding a brushed-gold mirror or picture frame helps give a room a vintage, warm appearance.
- Simply updating bed linens, bath towels and hand towels can give your master suite a fresh new look.