Let us help you create visions for your client!
Meet with the Glickman Designers!
How often do you come across a house on a great lot, in a wonderful neighborhood with the best schools but the house is not at all what your client wants? In our area, this is very common. Many homeowners want to live in one of the many premium, “close-in” neighborhoods but the homes are often dated and cramped. And inevitably visualizing the possibilities can be challenging and overwhelming.
We can help! We have experience with situations just like this every day and would love to assist in showing your clients the options available to them.
Consultation visit at $200 and $100 for any additional homes
What the Package Includes:
- Different design options
- How we can help the clients to visualize what they want for their home
- One-stop financing which covers the home construction to 30 year mortgage
- Move in upon project completion
- Help avoiding the stress
- Adding a second story
- Building a bump out
- Reconfiguring existing space
- Enlarging, adding and/or updating kitchens and bathrooms
- Accessible bathrooms
- Mother-in-law suites
- Modifying for mobility challenges
- First floor master bedrooms
- Laundry list of minor repairs (in conjunction with a larger project)
Basic Package ($500) includes:
- site visit
- hand sketched design – click here to see hand sketch samples
- preliminary specifications with ballpark estimate
Premium Package ($750 up to $1950) includes:
- site visit
- computerized 3D design (B&W or colored) – click here to see samples of 3D designs
- blueprint of existing conditions
- detailed measurements
- detailed designs
- detailed proposal
Click here to schedule today!