Sales Consultant – Design/Build Firm (N. Potomac)
Sales Consultant Opening – Design/Build Firm (N. Potomac)
If you have a record of new business development and lead generation; if you enjoy networking and relationship building; if you are persuasive, energetic, disciplined and goal oriented, then our award-winning Design Build firm is for you.
We are seeking a sales professional who wants to put their experience and passion for creative renovation solutions to work while building a rewarding career as part of our team. We reward integrity, effort and results.
Candidate should have Microsoft Office/computer skills
• Respond to requests for estimates
• Set appointments at client’s homes. Follow up with email confirmation (attach pertinent info)
• Provide your own dependable transportation
• Interview client to determine their needs
• Work as a liaison with architect and structural engineer to develop plans
• Coordinate with project architect, estimator & project manager
• Work with approved contacts at kitchen design/cabinet sales firm to get kitchen & bath designs done
• Present plans & ballpark price to clients to conclude Phase I
• Keep track of your time on each project
• Keep the client informed as to how much of their design retainer remains
• Set-up, coordinate and attend trade days
• Provide proper & complete scope of information for contract
• Ensure all design elements (i.e. finish schedules) are notated and described correctly
• List any allowance items along with budgets
Salary and commission commensurate with experience.
For consideration, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.